Holistic Health Consultations
I offer one-to-one online consultations for any aspect of holistic well-being.
So, if you are experiencing stress, illness, overwhelm, confusion, or if you simply want to explore an aspect of life, then I am here to help.
Here's a list of some of the things that I provide one-to-one support for...
Some of the things that I often help people with include:
- Chronic fatigue, exhaustion, and burnout
- Fibromyalgia and pain management
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Living well with chronic illness
- Changing your patterns of thought
Some of the practices that I can help you integrate into your life include:
- Mindfulness in everyday life
- Changing your health-related habits
- Guidance about types of therapy
- Individual advice for improving specific conditions
- How to use holistic therapies at home
I also help people regularly with these areas of personal or spiritual growth:
- Moving past overwhelming life experiences
- Developing confidence and self-esteem
- Dealing with difficult family or relationship situations
- Developing spiritual awakening
- Exploring the relationship between wisdom and wellness
What to Expect
Coaching is an action-orientated therapy. The aim of our sessions is to get you from the situation which you are experiencing now, to where you want to be.
How does this look in practice? For example, let's say you are experiencing burnout, and have enrolled onto a coaching programme. First, we would look at ways that you can support the recovery of your physical health, and put these into place. Then we would explore the habits, thought patterns, and external situations which are contributing to your condition, and find better ways of interacting with them.
Actually making long-term changes sounds simple but it is not. If knowledge automatically created change, everyone would be able to easily experience well-being. But in reality, we all have deep seated beliefs which inadvertently keep us stuck in patterns which are unhelpful. So, it's also essential to dissolve any underlying beliefs or mental obstacles which are stopping you from successfully moving forward.
This process requires two essential elements...
The first is expertise and experience on the part of your consultant. The deeper an understanding of the dynamics involved in your situation, the more effectively they can help you.
The second is a high level of motivation and readiness to make changes on your part. Ultimately any personal transformation requires you to be an active participant - no-one else can make life changes for you.
There is no hierarchy involved in coaching - it's a two way process which involves honesty, guidance, and non-judgement, with the intention of getting you the results you want.
Does this sounds like it's right for you? If so, you can find out more about the individual programmes that I offer by clicking on the images below...